Successful retreats do not happen by accident. They require skilled content designers, planners, facilitators, and speakers. Working with your in-house team, we ensure participants have excellent experiences, content is delivered powerfully, and intended outcomes are achieved.
We distinguish ourselves by understanding co-active leadership, by being trained facilitators, and by having a deep expertise in developing and delivering great content.
Complete Retreat Service
Several steps are required to produce a good firm retreat. We can help with some or all of these steps:
- Assemble Working Team. We begin by assembling the right team. This often includes the event planner, interested leaders, and key lawyers.
- Establish Purpose. We help the team establish the purpose of the retreat.
- Set Objectives. We distill the purpose and the team’s general ideas into specific, achievable objectives. Do you want to relax, bond, plan, learn, dispense information, reach consensus, or roll out new initiatives?
- Design Retreat Experience. It is essential to determine what experience you want participants to have throughout the retreat. This determines the difference between success and failure. We help the team think through the arc of the retreat and what impact that they want to deliver.
- Develop Content & Activities. With the groundwork completed, we design activities that are compelling, practical, and achieve the intended outcomes.
- Deliver/Facilitate Retreat. On retreat day, our roles can include facilitator, content delivery, and keynote speaking.
- Follow-up. After the retreat, we work with the leaders to ensure action items are completed and that people keep their commitments.
A la Carte Retreat Services
If you only need help with a portion of the retreat or are interested in conducting a special-purpose retreat, here are some of the ways in which we can help:
- Retreat design.
- Keynote talks or talks on specific subjects.
- Strategic planning facilitation.
- Business development activities and training.
- Client development activities.
- Resolving team conflicts.
- Improved communication.
- Greater learning.
- Retreats are more productive.
- Better experience for participants.
- Intended outcomes are achieved.
- Better follow up and accountability.