We work with marketing leaders and their teams to optimize the performance of their departments. A well-run marketing department plays an essential role in a law firm’s success. Unfortunately, not all firms appreciate this and don’t allocate the resources necessary to optimize performance. When working with firms in this vital area, our overreaching goal is to maximize the department’s contribution to the firm’s growth.
Optimizing Marketing Department Performance
The challenges facing each marketing department are different; thus, we avoid the cookie-cutter approach when recommending solutions to your department’s challenges.
Our assignments can include one or more of following services:
- Develop marketing and business development strategy.
- Align firm and department objectives.
- Assist in the hiring of CMO or Director level positions; including, writing job descriptions and duties, developing interview questions and processes, aiding in selection and working with the search firm.
- Ensure that the right people are in the right roles.
- Design staff roles and responsibilities for maximum effectiveness.
- Enhance team communication, effectiveness, and harmony.
- Structuring departments for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Re-design processes to minimize non-value adding work.
- Ensure everyone is focused on serving the needs of the lawyers and practice groups.
- Develop a plan to increase internal client satisfaction.
- Measurable improvement of the team’s contribution to firm growth.
- Increased focus on revenue-producing activities.
- Strengthening of the team’s role in the firm.
- Improved service to lawyers and groups.
- Greater team effectiveness and harmony.